Learn how to navigate the cloud landscape with VMware, your compass for a cloud-smart journey.
You know how hard it is to optimize systems across hybrid or multi-cloud environments, which often have limited visibility into highly distributed apps and lack sophisticated security measures to protect all systems. Meanwhile, the pressure to drive better customer experiences mounts. And what about generative AI? How can you operationalize it for your business, without adding to the already growing complexity of multi-cloud?
It’s time to transform these challenges into opportunities.
Join us for an engaging, expert-led, peer-enriched program that will empower you with critical context and tangible tools, no matter your primary focus area. We’ll spotlight actionable insights from VMware Explore and dig in to specific use cases.
- 8:30 AM: Registration & Networking
- 9:00 AM: The Cloud-Smart Approach to Business Innovation with Generative AI and Beyond
- 9:20 AM: The Cloud Smart Triple Advantage: Agile Infrastructure, Secure and Resilient Clouds and Developer Velocity
- 10:05 AM: Morning Break
- 10:15 AM: Let’s Explore: Enforcing a strong ransomware defense (and avoid burnout) & Expanding to the cloud (and live to tell the tale)
- 11:45 AM Lunch & Networking: Networking and discussions with experts over lunch
- 12:30 PM VMware Cloud Foundation Hands-On Lab (optional)
Join VMware at the Cloud Smart Roadshow and enter a raffle for a chance to win a Meta Quest 2: Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset.
While the event is complimentary and there is no additional charge to attend for any attendees, VMware will provide a light snack and beverage at the event. Snack and beverage having an estimated value of $25 per person. As VMware is committed to complying with all applicable public sector procurement and ethics requirements, we recommend that all public sector employees obtain any necessary approvals from your ethics officer, legal counsel, or other authorized individual before accepting any courtesy from VMware, including attending the event and/or the light refreshments being provided. We also believe it is critical that you verify the ethics code, laws and/or regulations that govern your ability to accept items such as attendance and/or refreshments from potential or current government contractors. As public sector employees, VMware reminds you that your attendance and participation in this event must be consistent with these requirements and any instructions provided by the appropriate ethics official.